akardam.net Motorola Astro to Astro25 Conventional Frequency Converter R02.01.01« Tools
Instructions for Use
This utility will convert CSV data about conventional personality channel information from Motorola Astro CPS. Here's how you use it (tested with Astro R04 - R05):
- Open your codeplug in CPS.
- Go to File > Export > To Applications...
- Select "Conventional Personality" and "Zone Channel Assignment" from the list.
- Click "Export to Applications", and choose a location to save the CSV file.
- Once the CPS reports the file has been generated, open it in a text editor, and copy and paste it into the text box below. Then click "Convert...", and hold on...
Copyright © 2007-2019 by Peter "Akardam" Acord
"Motorola", "Astro", "Astro 25", "XTS", "XTL", "APX", "FLASHport", and possibly other terms used herein are
Copyrighted by, Trademarks of, or Registered Trademarks of, Motorola Solutions, Inc. or Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC.
Utilities and information presented herein are provided as-is. No guarantee or warranty, including a warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, is expressed or implied. Use at your own risk.